I LOVE roasted fruit! The sweet 'jammyness' and endless flavour options and additions. Not to mention all the things you can add them to; porridge, thick yoghurt and granola, pancakes, ice cream, on toast with fresh ricotta or cream cheese (pictured). So many possibilities.
This recipe has to be one of favourite roasted fruit combinations - vanilla and thyme roasted strawberries. It's definitely a winner and super easy to put together, I know you're going to love it!
Enjoy! And please let me know if you have any questions.
- 4 x 250g punnet of strawberries
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla bean or vanilla paste
- A few fresh thyme sprigs
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice a heap of strawberries and add to the baking tray (I’ve used about 4 x 250g punnets).
- Add a tbs or two of pure maple syrup (or sweetener of choice).
- Add 1 vanilla bean or 1 tbs vanilla paste.
- Add a few fresh thyme sprigs.
- Bake at 180°C / 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve as is -OR- on porridge, thick yoghurt and granola, pancakes, ice cream, toast with fresh ricotta or cream cheese (pictured), etc.